Banking – UK Finance Labour Market Focus, March 2021
What kind of banking specialists were most in demand in 2020? At which large bank did professional hiring surge by 80% year-on-year? To find out, download our banking labour market report now.
Morgan McKinley & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Morgan McKinley, this report presents labour market activity within UK banking. It gives a national and regional overview of professional vacancies; a comparison of banking and IT specialisms; and reviews hiring activity of the UK’s top banks. Key findings include:
- Vacancies in banking recorded an overall year-on-year drop in activity
- Over 60% of professional vacancies are located in London
- The share of IT professionals within total banking vacancies rose in 2020
- Risk and compliance experts are the most in-demand specialists
- JPMorgan was the busiest hirer in 2020 — and in the first months of 2021
To discover more insights and trends within UK banking download the report now.