Biotech – UK Life Sciences Labour Market Focus, March 2021
Download our biotech labour market report now to, among others, find out what region recorded a significant leap in scientific vacancies in 2020 — and which specialist biotech professionals are most in-demand in the first months of 2021.
Cpl Life Sciences & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership withCpl UK, this report analyses biotech recruitment within the life sciences labour market by region and city; the UK compared to the rest of Europe; specialisations; and top firms. Key findings include:
- Hiring for biotech scientists in 2020 was higher compared to 2019
- Recruitment in the UK was hit more than the rest of Europe in Q2 2020
- Cambridge accounts for the most biotech vacancies in 2020
- R&D scientists top the list of in-demand specialists
- LGC leads the table of most vacancies among UK biotech companies
To discover more insights and trends for the life sciences market, download the report now.