About the role & company
Vacancysoft is the UK’s leading provider of labour market data and analytics. We provide high-grade lead generation, client intelligence and market analysis solutions for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms and others.
We have a great opportunity in our central Warsaw office for a driven and enthusiastic person looking to start their career, no experience necessary, full training given. If you enjoy talking to people and want to be involved in the commercial function being given first class training in sales & marketing targeting British companies based from Warsaw, this is for you. As a company we have a track record of recruiting and training up graduates successfully and accelerating their careers. Check our alumni on LinkedIN!
You’ll work in an informal but professional British-American office culture where you will be part of the wider commercial team.
- Building lists in conjunction with other members of the commercial team
- Generating delegates for webinars and following up with attendees/non attendees (targeted)
- Refer hot prospects to the senior commercial team
- Building your own pipeline once comfortable
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Independent self-starter with commitment to high quality and attention to detail
- Able to move projects forward, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
Qualifications / Experience
What we offer
- Competitively paid role in central Warsaw (guideline 4k NET)
- Working for a company with a British-American working culture
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills