About the role & company
Vacancysoft is the UK’s leading provider of labour market data and analytics. We provide high-grade lead generation, client intelligence and market analysis solutions for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms and others.
We have a great opportunity in our central Warsaw office for a driven and enthusiastic person taking their first steps after university. If you enjoy writing and want to embark on a career in marketing and communications this is the perfect role for you.
You’ll assist our Head of Communications to deliver content and thought leadership projects for our UK recruitment industry partners and clients.
Predominantly, this will involve writing reports on British labour market trends, where you will provide additional industry insight to enhance Vacancysoft data. As your confidence and ability grows, so will the nature and diversity of your tasks.
You’ll work in an informal but professional British-American office culture where you’ll work with a native English communications manager with over 10 years’ international communications and PR experience.
- Researching and writing client/partner publications
- Writing, editing and posting corporate website content
- Writing copy for social media, company newsletter, e-shots
- Assisting with the production of press/media releases
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Independent self-starter with commitment to high quality and attention to detail
- Able to move projects forward, prioritise tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
- Degree in English language and/or literature — or equivalent course that enabled the development of writing/communicating in a very high standard in English
- Previous experience writing to a high standard in English in a communications, marketing or PR environment
What we offer
- Competitively paid entry-level role in central Warsaw
- Working for a company with a British-American working culture
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills in marketing/communications
- Flexible working, to a schedule agreed with line manager
Compensation: Market rate. Start date as soon as possible.