JUNIOR MARKET ANALYST/WRITER
VACANCYSOFT – WARSAW
About the role & company
Do you want to kickstart your career in the world of data and analytics?
Do you want to learn how to read data and convert numbers into exciting reports that later are featured in Financial Times, Forbes, Reuters, Bloomberg etc?
Do you enjoy working in international environment where you are continuously learn and develop being supported by your team?
Is writing and analysing your passion? Do you enjoy to read statistics, news and convert it into meaningful insights?
We are looking for a Junior Market Analyst – Writer. We will provide a full training on how to work with vacancy data, sources for reliable research and to supplement your analysis.
Join our team with international office culture where you will be part of the wider commercial team.
- Researching and writing client/partner publications
- Writing, editing and posting corporate website content
- Writing copy for social media, company newsletter, e-shots
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
- Independent self-starter with commitment to high quality and attention to detail
- Able to move projects forward, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
Qualifications / Experience
- Experience in writing, not necessarily professional – maybe you’re leading a blog or write articles to student’s newsletter?
- Interest in economics and labour market would be an advantage
What we offer
- Competitively paid role in central Warsaw (guideline PLN 4k NET)
- Working for a company with a British-American working culture
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills
Vacancysoft is the UK’s leading provider of labour market data and analytics. We provide high-grade lead generation, client intelligence and market analysis solutions for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms and others.
We have a great opportunity in our central Warsaw office for a driven and enthusiastic person looking to start their career. If you enjoy writing and want to be involved in the commercial function, want to work with passionate people from which you can learn a lot, this is for you! We value energy and fresh ideas.
As a company we have a track record of recruiting and training up graduates successfully and accelerating their careers. Check our alumni on LinkedIN!
We are happy to hire Ukranians 😊