Clinical Research – UK Life Sciences Labour Market Focus, June 2021
Vacancies for which clinical specialists are suddenly rising in pharmaceutical companies? Which clinical functions are falling out of favour in biotech and CROs? Read more about the European life sciences labour market by downloading our report.
Written in partnership with Cpl Life Sciences, this report analyses the recruitment of clinical research specialists in the UK and Europe; compares vacancies across pharmaceutical firms and contract research organisations (CROs); and takes a look at the hiring activity of top firms. Key findings include:
- Professional recruitment in March across Europe reached record levels
- Noticeable increase in clinical management vacancies within pharmaceuticals
- Other than the UK, the largest growth in clinical vacancies has been in Russia
- Parexel is on course for the largest increase in vacancies among CROs
- Hiring levels for clinical research specialists at Merck are significantly down
To discover more insights and trends for the life sciences market, download the report now.