Development & Engineering — UK Tech Labour Market Trends, Feb 2022
As UK tech vacancies reach all-time highs, what demand is there for IT developers and engineers? Which firms have increased recruitment of these professionals, and which sub-functions are the most sought after? Download our report to find out.
Robert Walters & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Robert Walters, this report delves deeper into hiring levels of IT professionals in England and Wales. It examines the labour market trends for developers and engineers; provides a breakdown of hiring across different sectors; drills down into expert sub-functions for these experts; and compares the hiring activity of top firms. Key findings include:
- Overall IT vacancies have continued growing in 2022, reaching a monthly all-time high
- Development and engineering jobs are growing slower than overall IT jobs
- The East Midlands is the fastest growing region for vacancies
- Hiring levels for UX/UI specialists are increasing as a share of all IT jobs
- Amazon accounts for the most development and engineering vacancies
To discover more insights and trends in IT recruitment, download the report now.