Employment — UK Legal Labour Market Trends, Mar 2022
This in-depth Vacancysoft labour market report reviews hiring trends for employment law practitioners in England and Wales. It includes in-depth analyses and insights on hiring levels by region; compares the split between overall legal vacancies and employment law jobs; and presents recruitment levels by law firm. Key findings include:
- June 2021 was a record month for employment law vacancies
- Overall recruitment levels are sluggish in the first months of 2022
- However, hiring in London is on an upward trajectory
- Law firms are increasingly hiring more senior employment law specialists
- Outside London, the largest region for vacancies is the North West
To discover more insights and trends for the legal recruitment market, download the report now.