Finance — 2021 UK Labour Market Review
It provides a comparison of annual totals and quarterly trends; examines levels of specialist banking and accounting jobs; presents a regional breakdown of recruitment; and lists the hiring activity of top firms.
Key findings include:
- Banking vacancies in 2021 have more than doubled compared to a year earlier
- Within specialist banking roles, new jobs in corporate finance grew the fastest
- Demand for auditors is the highest out of accounting roles in the industry
- Wales experienced the largest increase in recruitment in the UK
- NatWest enjoyed the sharpest jump in vacancies, UBS the only drop in hiring
To discover more insights and trends for the UK’s financial labour market, download the report now.