Fintech – UK Tech Labour Market Focus, March 2021
A review of the UK fintech labour market, which — among others — analyses total vacancies across England & Wales; compares hiring by profession; and highlights how fintech is disrupting the status quo by presenting which IT roles are most in-demand.
Robert Walters & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Robert Walters, this report reviews the fintech labour market within the the wider UK tech industry. Among others, it considers the impact of VC funding; analyses total professional vacancies across England & Wales; compares hiring levels by profession; and highlights how fintech is disrupting the status quo by presenting which IT roles are most in-demand. Key findings include:
- Hiring levels for fintech professionals in London are recovering rapidly post-lockdown
- Recruitment for banking specialists in fintech is up 55.5% year-on-year
- IT product management specialist jobs surged by 92.4% in 2020
- The top five banking specialist vacancies in 2020 within fintech were for types of risk and compliance experts.
- Cheshire-based Radius recorded significant increases in hiring, and leapfrogged Visa as most active hirer in the first months of 2021
To discover more insights and trends about fintech within the tech industry, download the report now.