Insurance — 2021 UK Labour Market Review
This 2021 annual labour market report analyses professional recruitment within the UK’s insurance industry. It provides a breakdown of hiring across regions; includes monthly/annual trends; presents vacancy volumes over the last year for both specialist and general non-insurance functions; and compares the hiring activity of top firms. Key findings include:
- Annual 2021 vacancy volumes hit all-time highs with August representing the peak
- Broking roles were most in demand, vacancies for risk experts surged
- IT was the dominant area of non-specialist recruitment in 2021
- Fastest growing jobs were for marketers and business consultants
- Ardonaugh, RSA and Phoenix Group experienced the largest increases
To discover more insights and trends for the UK’s insurance labour market, download the 2021 annual report now.