London – UK Regional Labour Market Trends, June 2021
In which sector are London vacancies growing faster than in technology and banking? Which advertising agency giant has already doubled its hiring since 2020? Discover the key labour market trends affecting the capital by downloading our report.
Written in partnership with APSCo, this report presents labour market trends from around London. It compares professional vacancies by profession and role, industry and sector and provides a comparison of hiring levels by top firms. Key findings include:
- Hiring volumes peaked in March 2021 before dropping again slightly
- Marketing professionals are enjoying a bounceback in demand
- Vacancies for recruiters within HR teams have already exceeded last year’s total
- Senior recruitment in financial services has lost share against total overall vacancies
- Amazon, Sky and Citi are London’s busiest recruiters
Download our report for more recruitment insights and trends across London.