Medical Affairs – UK Life Sciences Labour Market Focus, April 2021
Overall UK vacancies for medical affairs professionals are up, but which region experienced a year-on-year fall? And in which Swiss town did recruitment rocket? Download our life sciences report to keep abreast of staffing developments in Britain and Europe.
Written in partnership with Cpl Life Sciences, this report analyses the recruitment of medical affairs specialists within the UK life sciences labour market by region; vacancies across Switzerland, Germany and Benelux/Nordics; and the hiring activity of top firms. Key findings include:
- Vacancies for UK medical affairs professionals in Q1 2021 reached record levels
- The South East remains the leading UK region for medical affairs vacancies
- Over three-quarters of roles in Germany are for generalists or medical advisors
- Benelux and Nordics experienced year-on-year increases in hiring
- Recruitment at Novartis underwent the largest year-on-year fall
To discover more insights and trends for the life sciences market, download the report now.