National – UK Labour Market Trends, July 2021
As the UK’s economy prepares to fully reopen, which professionals are the most sought after by the biggest firms in England and Wales? Which two senior sales functions make up the most popular roles? Download our labour market report to find out.
Written in partnership with APSCo, this report presents national labour market trends from across England and Wales. It compares professional vacancies by profession and role, industry and sector and provides a comparison of hiring levels by top firms. Key findings include:
- Hiring in June represented an all-time high, beating the previous record set in March
- New vacancies in London are growing at a slower pace than the rest of E&W
- Real estate & construction experienced the highest increase in labour market share
- New jobs for recruitment specialists grew the fastest out of the top selected roles
- Sequence, Publicis Groupe and AECOM record staffing surges
Download our report for more national recruitment insights and trends across England and Wales.