Professional Services – Public Practice Update, July 2021
Demand for which specialist has overtaken auditing to become the most-wanted role within professional services? Which firms have already surpassed their 2020 recruitment tallies in the first six months of 2021? For these and other labour market insights, download our report now.
Morgan McKinley & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Morgan McKinley, this labour market report analyses professional services vacancy levels within public practice in England and Wales. It compares recruitment activity by region and specialisation; analyses the hiring levels of non-accounting roles; and provides an overview of staffing by top firms. Key findings include:
- Hiring volumes in June reached never-before-seen levels
- The share of audit specialist vacancies dropped significantly in 2021
- Recruitment in Wales is already up year-on-year after seven months
- Vacancies for HR professionals experienced the biggest drop
- Noteworthy growth in vacancies for financial crime specialists
For more insights on the UK finance labour market, download the report now.