Just Launched: Recruitment Industry Insights on the brand new Vacancysoft website
We are delighted to announce that our new updated website has gone
Used by over 40 of the largest 50 global recruiters, Vacancysoft provides
Now with this new website we are officially launching our new free market intelligence solution, Recruitment Industry Insights.
The Recruitment Industry Insights solution will include:
- Our Reports are written in partnership with leading organisations in recruitment, segmented by sector
- Our belief is that when information on company hiring is aggregated, it becomes possible to see what changes are happening within that industry.
- Therefore we aggregate the vacancies we publish and conduct extensive data analysis, identifying key emerging trends.
- Our recruitment partner then gives their commentary allowing for a unique combination of data and insight.
Currentlywe produce reports for Banking, Insurance, Law, Life Sciences & Technology, as well as by region and have been written up in several leading business media. If you are interested in partnering, contact us!
- Our team of analysts produce snapshot analysis
onemerging trends such as:
new job titles areforming?
- Which regions are growing fastest?
- How are various sectors performing?
- Where are the optimal markets?
- Published twice a week, these provide an up to date take on what is changing.
- Every day we publish jobs to thousands of our subscribers.
- We analyse click activity to determine which jobs recruiters are finding the most interesting
- On a monthly
basiswe produce a report to highlight what the hot jobs are
- Economic data is being continuously published. Employment figures, inflation, etc
- James Chaplin, Vacancysoft CEO analyses the data to see how it compares to what we see.
- He then writes a weekly comment outlining our position on the latest macro activity.
Everything we publish will be available on our website, alternatively please do register for our free weekly newsletter to receive the latest insights directly in your inbox.
We can also help you if you have specific needs. Our dedicated Business Intelligence Unit is on hand to provide solutions to more complex requirements.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Director of Marketing and Innovation