Regulatory Affairs – UK Life Sciences Labour Market Focus, March 2021
The UK remains top for hiring regulatory affairs professionals in life sciences. But which country recorded the highest growth in vacancies? Download our report for these and other insights on what’s driving recruitment trends in the market.
Cpl Life Sciences & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Cpl Life Sciences, this report analyses the recruitment of regulatory affair (RA) specialists within the life sciences labour market by region and city; the UK compared to the rest of Europe; specialisations; and top firms. Key findings include:
- The UK recorded slightly higher growth in vacancies compared to the EU27
- Britain published the most vacancies for RA specialists; Ireland experience the highest year-on-year growth
- London leads Cambridge, Warsaw and Basel in the first months of 2021
- Hiring was most prevalent in biotech; recruitment in CROs dropped
- GSK posted the most; AstraZeneca experienced a surge; vacancies at Pfizer fell
To discover more insights and trends for the life sciences market, download the report now.