Risk & Compliance – UK Finance Labour Market Focus, Sept 2021
Which firm published the most banking risk and compliance specialists vacancies in the UK since the beginning of 2021? Which R&C roles are the most in-demand across the country and in London? Download our report now to find out.
Morgan McKinley & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Morgan McKinley, this labour market report analyses risk and compliance (R&C) vacancy levels within banking in the United Kingdom. It compares recruitment activity by region and specialisation; analyses the hiring levels of specialist R&C roles; and provides an overview of staffing by top firms. Key findings include:
- Hiring volumes for bankers in August reached record levels in the UK
- R&C departments are recruiting faster than other teams
- AML/KYC/Financial Crime is the largest area for hiring within R&C in the UK
- The South West experienced the biggest surge in R&C vacancies
- Operational risk jobs are the only area where hiring levels are dropping
For more insights on the UK finance labour market, download the report now.