Risk & Compliance — UK Finance Labour Market Trends, Feb 2022
Written in partnership with Morgan McKinley, this report delves deeper into the recruitment of risk and compliance professionals in the UK’s banking industry. It provides a comparison of annual totals and quarterly trends; an analysis of sub-functions within the specialist field; a regional breakdown of recruitment; and the hiring activity of top firms.
Key findings include:
- Overall monthly banking vacancies in the UK are the highest they’ve ever been
- R&C roles have been dropping as a share of overall banking jobs since mid-2020
- KYC compliance and credit analyst roles surged the most in 2021
- Jobs in Northern Ireland and Wales grew the fastest last year
- Milton Keynes saw the sharpest year-on-year rise in R&C vacancies
- Citi, Santander and Barclays are the busiest recruiters of these experts
To discover more insights and trends for the UK’s financial labour market, download the report now.