Tax – UK Finance Labour Market Focus, April 2021
Vacancies for tax accountants at which Big 4 firm in Q1 have already surpassed their total hiring for these specialists in 2020? Download our report now to find out who is bolstering their team — and to discover the emerging staffing hotspots in 2021.
Morgan McKinley & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Morgan McKinley, this report analyses vacancy levels for tax accountants across England and Wales (E&W).
It compares recruitment of tax specialists against overall accounting vacancies; highlights hiring levels by sub-specialisation; analyses private practice and in-house recruitment; and provides an overview or hiring levels by sector and top firms. Key findings include:
- Quarterly recruitment for tax accountants is at its highest for over two years
- Vacancies for transfer pricing specialists in Q1 have already reached 70% of last year’s hiring levels
- Hiring levels in private practice are at their third-highest since January 2019
- London remains the dominant region in-house hiring for tax specialists
- The technology sector recorded the highest growth in vacancies
For more insights on how tax accountant hiring fared in the UK finance labour market, download the report now.