Technology — 2021 UK Labour Market Review
How did IT vacancies in England and Wales fare over 2021? Which sectors saw growth in new IT jobs, and what specialisms were most in demand? For these and other insights into the technology sector, download our annual report now.
Robert Walters & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with Robert Walters, this report analyses professional recruitment within the technology sector in England and Wales. It provides a breakdown of hiring across different sectors; presents vacancy volumes over the last year for specific IT functions; examines recruitment levels across the regions; and compares the hiring activity of top firms. Key findings include:
- Professional IT vacancies experienced unprecedented growth in 2021
- There were more IT jobs in the TMT sector than in all industries combined in 2020
- Only Wales saw a faster increase in new vacancies than London
- IT jobs in CG&S saw the largest growth as sector recovered from covid restrictions
- DXC Technology and CGI in significant surges in recruitment levels
To discover more insights and trends in IT recruitment, download the report now.