TMT – UK Legal Labour Market Focus, May 2021
Which global tech giant doubled its number of UK lawyers? Which legal specialists are most wanted in the technology industry? Download our report now to see the legal labour market trends in a year where tech played a bigger societal role than ever before.
This Vacancysoft report analyses professional technology, media and telecoms (TMT) lawyer vacancies across England and Wales through a comparison of in-house (IH) and private practice (PP) recruitment; hiring levels across the regions and by industry/sector; a breakdown of the most popular sub-specialisations; and an overview of the recruitment activity of top firms. Key findings include:
- Hiring for IH and PP TMT lawyers has reached record highs in 2021
- Birmingham ranks as the city with the most TMT lawyer vacancies after London
- Year-on-year recruitment is up in advertising, pharma and fintech
- Hiring for IP/IT and trademark/patent law experts already up on 2020
- Stephens Scown with highest share of TMT hiring against overall legal vacancies
For more insights on the UK legal labour market, download the report now.