Wales – UK Regional Labour Market Trends, May 2021
Which industry has overtaken financial services as Wales’s busiest recruiter in 2021? Vacancies for which senior specialist were the only to experience growth in 2020? Boost your intelligence of the Welsh labour market and download our report now.
APSCo & Vacancysoft
Written in partnership with APSCo, this report presents labour market trends from around Wales.
It analyses vacancy levels across both regions over 2020 and the first months of 2021; reviews recruitment for professionals in key cities and sectors; compares hiring across specific roles and specialisms; and reviews the activity of the biggest firms in the country. Key findings include:
- Overall professional vacancies in Wales reached record levels in Q1 2021
- Out of the larger cities, Newport is enjoying the most impressive 2021 recovery
- Hiring levels for engineers are experiencing the fastest growth
- The insurance sector dropped to second place as most active recruiter for professionals
- Admiral, Amey and Iceland Food recorded the most senior vacancies in Wales
Download our report for more recruitment insights and trends in Wales.