To maximise the value to your business, we offer a data visualisation environment designed to help you quickly and easily identify emerging hotspots across Europe by country, role and company.
How does it work?
Use different modules from the top panel to build a chart.
Save charts then easily access them from the disk icon.
Once loaded, export charts in different formats.
Pin to dashboard
Load your saved charts on your personalised dashboard
What Sectors do we Cover?
How do we make a difference?
Detailed demand overview by profession, division, location and even by organisation enables you to understand market activity better. You can either conduct this as a weekly, monthly, quarterly, bi-annual or annual review, to highlight specific trends.
Track market activity and spotlight key client activity using advanced charts.
Optimise resource allocation- what are the current hotspots to focus on?
Integrate the data into your own BI system for a 360° perspective.
How can we help?
Vacancy Analytics is the only data visualisation environment for recruiters that helps you quickly and easily identify emerging hotspots across Europe.
Save key reports and load them to your dashboard, so you could quickly and easily access your areas of key interest.
- Interrogate external data sources to better understand the job market.
- Make more informed decisions about growth strategy and resource allocation.
- Analyse industry-specific vacancy levels to identify growth opportunities.
- Make accurate predictions about future activity levels with clients.
- Improve key account management by comparing specific companies against their peers.
- Tailor recruitment efforts based on areas where companies are prioritising hiring.
International Vacancy Flows
- Understand emerging trends and opportunities in different markets.
- Adjust recruitment strategy based on where clients are hiring and expanding.
- Identify companies with a high proportion of senior-level vacancies.
- Provide more targeted and relevant solutions to clients for executive search needs.