About the role & company
First formed in 2006, Vacancysoft is the UK’s leading provider of labour market data and analytics. We provide high-grade lead generation, client intelligence and market analysis solutions for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms and others.
We work with the leading global recruiters both in London and internationally and have exciting plans for growth going into 2024, therefore are looking for people who want to be part of a dynamic enterprise which is at the cutting edge of its field.
We are looking for a Business Development Assistant to support the Commercial team during a very exciting period of exponential growth.
What will you be doing?
- Supporting the Business Development Managers by taking ownership of the junior commercial aspects of their day-to-day. This may include organising email shots for them, sending out LinkedIn requests on his behalf, identifying suitable contacts for targeting etc.
- Helping them organise the CRM administration function in the business, by ensuring that all logs of all interactions with clients are recorded in the CRM.
- Work with the lead generation channels we use to pass leads to the BD team
- Supporting the Client team on inbound enquiries to do with their account
What are we looking for?
- Fluent English
- High levels of organisation
- Positive attitude
Some prior work experience is helpful, but not essential. This role could be taken by someone looking for an entry role, straight from University, wanting an opportunity to work in a Technology company, with a highly varied role, working across sales, marketing, product development and business management.
What do you get in return?
- Competitive holiday allowance.
- Competitive pay.
- Flexible working – hybrid and flexible hours.
We have an incredible team, with a brilliant culture. Your friends will be jealous when you tell them about your day at work. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!