About the role & company
Want to work for a fast-growing dynamic tech company which is constantly exploiting new opportunities that requires enthusiastic, passionate and capable people to support in this growth?
We’re looking for a dedicated PHP Developer who is passionate about building innovative software services. With this amazing opportunity you will play a pivotal role in delivering the latest technologies within an organisation that has adopted multi-channel at the heart of its tech business strategy.
Being responsible for modernization and development of our applications, on this position you will manage our front-end services and ensure a seamless interchange of data between the server and our users.
What will you be doing?
· Develop and modernize existing applications, improve functionalities
· Map out and optimize applications for maximum speed
· Create efficient and clear website functions
· Integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Integrate system with the user interface
· Create reports and documentation of code
Points of experience:
·min. 3 years experience of object-oriented PHP programming using Symfony v5.3, Doctrine v2.9.3 or NodeJS v10
·Expert in front-end technologies including Angular v12 and HTML5.
·Familiar with MySQL v5.7x queries
·Competent in CI/CD components in GitLab, capable to setup and configure RabbitMQ
·Professional in setting up and maintain Linux server
What you get in return?
· Competitive holiday allowance.
· Competitive pay in euro.
· Flexible working – remote and flexible hours.
Vacancysoft is the UK’s leading provider of labour market data and analytics. We provide high-grade lead generation, client intelligence and market analysis solutions for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms and others.
We have an incredible team, with a brilliant culture. Your friends will be jealous when you tell them about your day at work. What are you waiting for? Send us your resume!