About the role & company
First formed in 2006, we are a technology company specialising in publishing data around vacancies to provide insights on labour markets. We work with the leading global recruiters both in London and internationally and have exciting plans for growth going into 2022, therefore are looking for people who want to be part of a dynamic enterprise which is at the cutting edge of its field.
We are looking to hire a hands-on MySQL Developer who would take a full charge of our production DB. This role will require DB maintenance, optimisation, and development support. This a critical business role for someone who has extensive experience with MySQL and is highly skilled in troubleshooting, performance tuning, and architecture design.
You will be joining the company at the very exiting period of exponential growth. Vacancysoft is the UK’s leading provider of labour market data and analytics. We provide high-grade lead generation, client intelligence and market analysis solutions for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms and others.
What will you be doing?
· Perform technical troubleshooting to diagnose, isolate deadlocks, correct data and database issues.
· Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using SQL.
· Ensure that the data architecture is scalable and maintainable.
· Build new and rebuild existing parts of our data infrastructure.
· Create business intelligence tools and reports, such as physical data models and dimensional analyses.
· Design, code, test, and aggregate results from SQL queries to provide information to users.
· Contributing daily to a collaborative work environment, providing support where appropriate to other members of the team.
Skills that will help you in the role:
· An advanced MySQL developer (3+ years).
· Understanding of the Dev Ops tools – Jira, Git.
· Business Intelligence experience is a plus.
· Basic MySQL database administration & configuration skills.
· Python is a plus.
· Amazon Aurora would be a plus
What you get in return
· Competitive holiday allowance.
· Competitive pay in euro.
· Flexible working – remote and flexible hours.