About the role & company
Do you want to kickstart your career?
We’re looking for an enthusiastic marketing graduate to join our marketing team as a Content & Digital Marketing executive!
We value energy and fresh ideas.
As a company, we have a track record of recruiting and training graduates successfully and accelerating their careers. Check our alumni on LinkedIn!
Do you enjoy working in an international environment where you continuously learn and develop, being supported by your team?
Vacancysoft is the UK’s recruitment industry expert and leading market and client intelligence solutions provider for Britain’s top recruitment industry firms, such as Michel Page, Adecco, Robert Walters or Hays.
- Organise marketing copy from reports to be used for the website and social media
- Prepare draft press release for reports
- Organise social media campaigns across various digital channels
- Manage and maintain the website for content
- Analyse the effectiveness of campaigns
- Full professional English proficiency
- Good understanding of social media channels
- Independent self-starter with a commitment to high quality and attention to detail
- Able to move projects forward, prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Willingness to learn and develop skills
Qualifications / Experience
- Preferably experience in digital marketing
- Knowledge of design tools (PowerPoint, Canva) and WordPress is a plus
What we offer
- Competitively paid role – 5k PLN net
- An attractive holiday allowance of 25 days per year
- Working for a company with an international working culture
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills